Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Preble
- Kettering Health Preble, formerly known as Preble County Medical Center, is located conveniently off Interstate 70 and State Routes 127 and 35.
- 24/7 full-service emergency center
- Convenient parking.
- Short wait times.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Patient Access Admitting Representative position’s major duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Registering out-patient, emergency, and in-patient guests while demonstrating strong guest relations and exceptional customer service
- Reviewing all scheduled outpatient visits prior to service to insure that all patients have been screened for discounts
- Ensuring that payer sources and payment arrangements and options have been discussed
- Assist patients with the completion of Financial Assistance Forms, HCAP Application and Medicaid Applications (if applicable)
- Review an account for quality and confirmation and can demonstrate the ability to update all aspects of a patient account
- Demonstrate knowledge of all compliance or legally required registration forms, consents, literature and documents
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff and patients on a regular basis
- High School graduate or equivalent.