Sign-on Bonus! Up to $30,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Hamilton
- Kettering Health Hamilton, formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital, has been serving the Hamilton community for over 90 years.
- Leads the way to better health in the Butler County area, serving patients from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati, Middletown and surrounding communities.
- KH Hamilton offerings include maternity, emergency, the most advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of outpatient services.
- In 2020, KH Hamilton received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Full-service, community hospital licensed for 203 beds.
- In 2020, KH Hamilton received several awards from Healthgrades:
- America’s 250 Best Hospitals (2018-2020)
- America’s 100 Best Pulmonary Care (2018-2020)
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2020)
Responsibilities & Requirements
**Possible Incentives for external Cath Lab Techs/RNs
- Up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
The Angiography/Interventional Radiology Technologist will be an individual capable of assisting the physician during peripheral or neuro diagnostic and interventional procedures. The Interventional Radiology Technologist must possess the ability to perform radiographic work on several different types of radiographic equipment so that all work is completed in a competent, timely and efficient manner. He or she will assist with patient care and safety while the patient is in the Interventional Radiology lab environment.
This is highly stressful, very busy patient care area. Exposure to x-ray and blood borne pathogens may occur during Interventional Radiology procedures. Long periods of standing are required with the use of lead aprons, eye protection, and surgical PPE.
The Angiography Technologist will be responsible for rotating call for emergency procedures with a 30 minute response time if employed in the Interventional Radiology Lab.
- Graduation from an accredited Radiology Program
- Current certification with ARRT in Diagnostic Radiology
- Possesses a current Radiologic Technologist license from the Ohio Department of Health
- BLS certification
- The Angiography Technologist has an excellent knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- The Angiography Technologist will need to have excellent communication skills.
- The Angiography Technologist will need to work well with others and facilitate teamwork.
- The Angiography Technologist has the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiate independent actions.
- The Angiography Technologist has the ability to work well in high stress situations.
- The Angiography Technologist has the ability to work closely with and anticipate the needs of the patient and physician and can trouble-shoot equipment quickly and efficiently.
- The Angiography Technologist has the ability to tolerate long workdays and call hours.
- 1 year recent hospital Angiographic/Interventional Radiology, or Surgical Radiology Technologist experience.