Sign-on Bonus! Up to $12,500 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Soin Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center has been serving residents of Greene, Western Clark, Eastern Montgomery, and Miami counties since 2012.
- Conveniently located off I-675 in Beavercreek.
- Provides a variety of health care services and is home to 4 accredited Centers of Excellence including hernia and robotic surgery.
- Soin is currently licensed for 125 beds which will increase after the expansion completion in the Fall of this year.
- In 2020, Soin received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
- We partner with local farms in Greene County to provide fresh produce to employees, patients, and their families.
- Received 4 Star Baby-Friendly Hospital status by the Ohio Hospital Association.
- Soin received several awards from Healthgrades:
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2017-2019)
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award (2017-2019)
Responsibilities & Requirements
**Possible Incentives for external CT Tech
- Up to $12,500 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year work commitment
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality CT exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- ARRT/ CT registry (within one year of employment)
- ODH License required
- BLS required