Sign-on Bonus! Up to $5,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Middletown
- Located on State Route 122, just southeast of I-75.
- Kettering Health Middletown, formerly known as Middletown Health Center, has been serving the Middletown area since August of 2018.
- 20 bed facility
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
- 24/7 full-service emergency center
- Short wait times
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is required.
- May assist CLA’s and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned
- Associate’s or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required.
- ASCP Certification must be obtained within one year of hire.
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).
- Part Time; Starting at 2;30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.