Sign-on Bonus! Up to $10,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Washington Township
- Kettering Health Washington Township, formerly Southview Medical Center, has served the South Dayton, Ohio suburbs including Centerville, Kettering, West Carrollton, Moraine, Miamisburg, Springboro, Bellbrook, and Waynesville for over 40 years.
- KH Washington Township is a 123 licensed-bed hospital and medical campus that is conveniently located off I-675.
- Our full-service hospital includes maternity care, emergency services, hand trauma center, and specialty services located within the adjacent medical offices.
- In 2020, KH Washington Township received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Received 5 Star Baby-Friendly Hospital status by the Ohio Hospital Association.
Responsibilities & Requirements
**Possible Incentives for external Medical Tech
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year work commitment
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is required.
- May assist CLA’s and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned
- Associate’s or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required.
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required.
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).