Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Greene Memorial
- Kettering Health Greene Memorial, formerly Greene Memorial Hospital, is situated in the heart of Xenia where they have been serving patients from Jamestown, Cedarville, Yellow Springs, Waynesville, and beyond for over 65 years.
- In 2020, KH Greene Memorial received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric troyke Emergency Department.
- 49 bed facility
- KH Greene Memorial was awarded by Healthgrades for:
- Patient Safety Excellence (2017-2019)
- Outstanding Patient Experience (2019)
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Escort/Transport patients to and from nursing units, treatment and diagnostic areas safely and with respect for privacy and confidentiality as assigned.
- Correctly identifies patients, transport via wheelchair, cart, or bed to the requested destination.
- Recognizes their limitations and obtains additional information and assistance as needed.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BLS certification