Sign-on Bonus! Up to $17,500 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Miamisburg
- Serving the residents of Warren, Butler, and Southern Montgomery counties for over 40 years.
- Kettering Health Miamisburg, formerly Sycamore Medical Center, is a full-service hospital located minutes west of the Dayton Mall on Miamisburg-Centerville Road off I-75 in Miamisburg, Ohio.
- The cornerstone services for KH Miamisburg have been Bariatric surgeries and Orthopedic care.
- Expanded services include emergency care, sleep center, mammography, breast MRI, cardiac catheterization lab, wound center and DEXA scanning.
- 142 bed facility
- Awarded with 100 Top Hospital by IBM Watson Health for the 10th time in 2019.
- In 2020, KH Miamisburg received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
- KH Miamisburg received several awards from Healthgrades:
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award (2017-2019)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award (2020)
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award (2020)
Responsibilities & Requirements
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- Alveolar recruitment therapy
- Lung expansion therapy (Incentive spirometry)
- Aerosolized medication delivery systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator initiation, management, and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Arterial blood gas puncture, analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills and independent critical thinking, utilizing therapist driven protocols to drive appropriate patient care.