Sign-on Bonus! Up to $3,750 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Hamilton
- Kettering Health Hamilton, formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital, has been serving the Hamilton community for over 90 years.
- Leads the way to better health in the Butler County area, serving patients from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati, Middletown and surrounding communities.
- KH Hamilton offerings include maternity, emergency, the most advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of outpatient services.
- In 2020, KH Hamilton received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Full-service, community hospital licensed for 203 beds.
- In 2020, KH Hamilton received several awards from Healthgrades:
- America’s 250 Best Hospitals (2018-2020)
- America’s 100 Best Pulmonary Care (2018-2020)
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2020)
Responsibilities & Requirements
**Possible Incentives available:
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign-on bonus available for current employees that meet eligibility criteria and all external candidates
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- Alveolar recruitment therapy
- Lung expansion therapy (Incentive spirometry)
- Aerosolized medication delivery systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator initiation, management, and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Arterial blood gas puncture, analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills and independent critical thinking, utilizing therapist driven protocols to drive appropriate patient care.
- Every weekend commitment; Saturday and Sunday day shift