Sign-on Bonus! Up to $20,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Springfield
The one-story, 42,000-square-foot medical center, located at 2300 N. Limestone St.
Available services include:
- 24/7 emergency center including lab and imaging
- Medical offices for primary care and specialty services
- The new location builds on Kettering Health’s existing services in Springfield, including a primary care office on Middle Urbana Rd. and a health center on Emmanuel Way that offers imaging services, physical and occupational therapy, primary care, and specialty services.
Responsibilities & Requirements
**Possible Incentives for external RNs
- Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
Applicants Must Have:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice